Guest Bloggers Welcomed!
We want Storyteller Alley to be a place where writers and authors of all varieties can share their expertise, experience, and genius.
Are you a writing, editing, publishing, or marketing guru? Do you have an experience, good or bad, that you want to share with other writers? Have you discovered a great technique or a fabulous resource?
We’d love to feature you as a guest blogger.
What We’re Looking For
- Posts that educate
- Posts that entertain
- Lessons Learned
- Fabulous resources (sites, books, workshops, etc.)
- Posts between 250 – 500 words
What We’re Not Looking For
- Straight up sales pitches
- Posts about services or products you offer
- Excerpts from books or other publications
- Cover reveals or book launches
Don’t get us wrong, we love all of those things, but we want to keep Storyteller Alley focused on the craft of writing and publishing. The how-to, if you will.
How To Submit
Please pitch us your idea. We’ve had lots of interest, so please let us know what you want to write about ahead of time so we can plan accordingly.